Accenture HR Change Consultant in United Kingdom
Title: HR Change Consultant Location: United Kingdom Job Number: 00600141
Role: HR ChangeConsultant – Talent & Organisation
Location: London orManchester
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £47,000 -£65,000
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. We are growing our Aerospace and Defence practice in UK and Ireland and have high ambitions to accelerate digital transformation in the industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join the team.
As a Consulting practitioner in this role you’ll work with our Aerospace and Defence clients to help them transform the delivery of their projects. Here you will have the opportunity to work in complex Aerospace and Defence programmes which are at the cutting edge of technology – you’ll be working on clients’ sites, working in joint teams with the client and being part of the business change journey.
As a member of the Talent and Organisation practice within Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) you will get the opportunity to use your industry experience and specialised skills to help build our Aerospace and Defence portfolio. You will embark on a fast-paced career path and have support with a comprehensive learning and development plan, with opportunities to coach fellow consulting practioners.
Please note that d ue to the nature of the work we engage in with our clients in CMT, you will need to pass full UK security clearance checks to meet the national security regulations for many of our clients.
As a Change Consultant, you’ll often be:
· Leading workstreams in client focused consulting programs in Aerospace and Defence, engaging with key client stakeholders
· Supporting requirements gathering and scoping and undertaking high level and function specific change impact analysis
· Identifying communication and training needs and developing appropriate materials
· Identifying first use, supporting the development of deployment and adoption plans and ensuring the successful handover of the transformation into business as usual
· Participating in business development opportunities to further grow Aerospace & Defence
· Contributing to the development of thought leadership and future T&O strategy (e.g. Future Workforce)
· Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
· Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
YOUREXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
You will have experience and skills in the following:
· Leading agile change related to complex Aerospace and Defence transformation programmes, or those of similar heavy industries (e.g. oil and gas), ideally in the UK
· A solid understanding of agile change management processes, principles, tools and methodologies
· Referencing data driven analytics to drive insight-led transformation activities
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and active listening skills
· Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships, whilst being able to influence others at various levels within an organisation in moving towards a common vision or goal
· Flexible, adaptable and resilient at working in ambiguous and changing client environments
· An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
· An accredited change management qualification is desirable
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards linked to fast-paced career progression
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com at http://www.accenture.com/ .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
ClosingDate for Applications 31/08/18
Accenturereserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitableapplicant be found.
Job: Management Consulting