Accenture Client Financial Management Analyst in Toronto, Ontario
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Client Financial Management professionals provide their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership.
- Assisting with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Executing or assisting with tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, and client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget
- Monitoring or advising on engagement financial status and engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment
- Performing or assisting with reconciliation processes, data and report archiving, forecast management activities, and contract compliance tracking
- Providing value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP, Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- Preparing or assisting in the development of pricing calculations for engagements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance OR Other Business Related major with a minimum of 9 credit hours of Accounting
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.2 OR one year of relevant experience with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Financial accounting experience including reconciliation, invoice preparation, processing financial transactions, and preparing financial budgets, etc.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong PC skills
- PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with executives
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces. We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.