Accenture Client Innovation Services Program Project Management Senior Analyst in IRELAND, Ireland
Title: Client Innovation Services Program Project Management Senior Analyst Location: Ireland-Ireland Job Number: 00600106
Role: Client Innovation Services Program Project Management Senior Analyst
Location: The Dock, Dublin, Ireland
Travel: Less than 5%
The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, where designers, doctors, visionaries and makers, are doing things that matter for people, places and robots. We are an innovation culture located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands. Our workspace is open, interactive and kitted out with the coolest new tech to encourage creativity, collaboration and integration.
We’re looking for a Program Project Management Senior Analyst to join our growing team, within Client Innovation Services. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients, customers and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief, empowers us to break future ground.
As part of the Client Innovation Services team, you will be providing operational support across client engagement and general team operations. This role will work directly with the Operations Lead and Client Engagement Specialists. This role will report to the Operations Lead.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of the team that wants to help address our clients most challenging question; giving the confidence and clarity to proceed at pace. Initially, you will have the following key tasks and responsibilities:
· Update and maintain the CRM tool we use for client engagements.
· Manage inbound communications and enquiries from account teams and clients looking to engage with The Dock.
· Track and follow up on client engagements, reporting to client engagement lead / management in a timely and efficient manner.
· Continually innovate the process for engaging and communicating with clients and account teams.
· Reporting: preparing regular reports (for Operations, Management and Leadership) and creating dashboards using data visualisation tool PowerBI
· Assist Operations lead with resource & capacity planning.
· Track and provide finance recovery updates to Finance team for processing.
· Provide support to CIS Operations Lead on initiatives, issues, projects and operational tasks.
· Providing guidance on Procurement and Suppliers for CIS projects.
· Initial POC for CIS team in relation IS, CDP and GDPR and maintaining controls.
Personal skills and attributes:
· Understanding of and ability to articulate the concept of innovation consulting and The Dock’s Innovation Experience offering
· A desire to learn and be on the front line for the future of consulting engagements.
· Credible and comfortable interacting with Senior Leadership.
· Structured approach to work with the ability to multi-task and support multiple areas of responsibility at the same time.
Knowledge, experience, and Qualifications:
· Bachelors degree
· 2 years’ experience in relevant role; e.g. management of qualification and pipeline process;
· Excellent MS Office package skills (including SharePoint) and PowerBI an advantage
· Knowledge of Accenture ways of working is an advantage
· Strong written and verbal communicator
· Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Adept at building strong inter-personal relationships, both with senior internal Accenture teams, and with senior client leadership teams
· Fluent in English
· Strong project management and communication skills
· Strong organizational, reporting and analytical skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock is Accenture’s multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, this global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Job: Program, Project & Service Mgmt