Accenture Risk and Compliance Management in Gurugram, India
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
• Supports account to deliver Risk and Compliance (RC) across BPO clients, incorporating the full scope of RC services.
• Liaises with Field Ops Team as required
• Liaises with Service Management Team as required
• Risk and Compliance (RC) Review:
• Collect performance data from service delivery, etc.
• Evaluate process areas for application of internal controls, inclusion of regulatory and
• Controls Testing
Education and Experience: • Bachelor’s degree in accounting and auditing (or geography equivalent). • 1-3 years of experience in Internal audit of Outsourcing experience industry preferably in process management and/or service delivery operations. • CA and Inter C.A.preferred. Work Requirements: • Travel as required both international and Domestic (50-60%) • Flexible hours to accommodate global meeting times