Accenture CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design - 8 in Gurugram, India
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
• Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• Work through the phases of design and development:
• Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design – incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
• Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
• Develop storyboards and simulations
• Collect the relevant media
• Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
• Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
• Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
• Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
• Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
• Promote collaboration, partnerships and relationships among the participants.
• 3-5 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
• Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
• Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
• Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
Education - Graduate/Post Graduate preferable with Background in Learning Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA