Accenture CN - Strategy - MC - Resources - X.O – APM-7 in Gurugram, India
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
• To work with leading Resources clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute maintenance & reliability strategies.
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions
• 4-7 years of experience in Upstream O&G, Downstream Refining & Petrochemicals, Power Generation Utilities, Mining, Chemical plants
• Hands on experience in Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework, , Maintenance Best Practices and Strategies
• Hands on experience in tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium, NRX Asset Hub, Asset Answers
• Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes) • MBA / PGDM (preferred though not mandatory)