Accenture ACN - Digital - Analytics - Marketing Analytics - 09 in Gurugram, India
"Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Analytics part of Accenture Digital help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
As part of our Analytics practice you will join a worldwide network of over 13000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Digital .Analytics. – Marketing Analytics
An analyst in Accenture Marketing Sciences – Marketing Analytics understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making relationship of tasks to the overall project and executes projects in the context of a marketing or retail business performance improvement initiative.
• Working through the phases of project
o Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
o Clean aggregate analyze interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it
o Set up data for statistical modeling
o Development of statistical or econometric models.
• Working along with the team and consultant or manager
• Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights
• Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
Knowledge and skill requirements
• 4-7 years of work experience in consulting or analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
• Have an understanding of econometric or statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis hypothesis testing multivariate statistical analysis time series techniques optimization techniques and statistical packages such as R SAS.
• Working knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest Gradient Boosting Neural Network etc.
• Proficient in Excel MS word Powerpoint etc.
• Strong analytical skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
"• Master degree in Statistics or Econometrics or Economics from reputed institute • M.Phil or Ph.D in statistics or econometrics or related field. "