Accenture India Business-Strategy-Digital Supply Chain & Operations-Products -6 in Delhi/Mumbai, India
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business- Products- Industrial
Position Level: Senior Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
Developing strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization.
Supply Chain Planning professionals concentrate on developing and implementing integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supervising business diagnosis and planning activities.
• Analyzing and assuring quality of the data collected.
• Assisting in formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized gaps.
• Supervising business architecture and process design activities.
• Assisting in the development of capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
• Supervising business architecture implementation activities.
• Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes.
• Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures.
• Preparing the client for deployment (communications, training).
• Sourcing & Procurement.
• Should have worked on Digital implementations, digitization of Supply chain operations processes.
Knowledge and skill requirements
7+ years of experience. Domestic consulting experience is preferred
Should have worked in the industrial space and done work around supply chain planning, Manufacturing, Sourcing & Procurement.
Should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives
Should have managed teams and delivery and possess strong program management skills
- Tier I MBA with an excellent academic background
Professional Development Skills - Strong Program Management Skills in Pharma Industry/ Consulting - Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred. - Experience working with “C” level executive clients - Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Industrial areas of specializations: Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Procurement etc.