Accenture Peoplesoft Consultant in Cebu, Philippines
• Manage development and implementation of requests
• Ensure messages and problem resolutions are documented and communicated to the users
• Perform support metrics analysis
• Produce project status reports for management on time to measure performance
• Assist the manager in ensuring that the methods and procedures to execute, control, review, evaluate, and approve the work are in place and are followed.
• Ensure processes are in place, implemented and continuously improved
• Coordinate with the client to obtain sign-off for every deliverable of the project.
• Manage the project's day-to-day operations, ensuring that requests are delivered on schedule and meets or exceeds client's requirements.
• Coordinate between the support team and the client team in resolving functional/technical issues and managing risks affecting the Support project team.
• Ensure timely resolution of issues and issues for management attention are escalated
• Identify and assess impact of outstanding or potential functional/technical issues.
• Provide functional and technical assistance to support developers.
• Ensure that developers meet quality objectives on time
• Supervise and review work of the support team.
• Monitor and report on developers' progress to the engagement manager.
• Coordinate administrative tasks with Overall Lead.
• Prepare detailed design documents when needed
• Code work unit and conduct component test when needed
• Ensure production fixes are synchronized with the design.
• Build functional skills among the Software Developer through knowledge transfer/sharing of applicable information with the team members
• Mentoring of, communicating with and evaluating team members
• Champion and participate in process improvements
• Ensure that proper review process is in place to guarantee quality designs, code, and testing
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
Extensve experience on Peoplesoft CRM-Helpdesk, HCM-Human Resource
Experience on the following
a. Peoplesoft Peoplecode, PeopleTools, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Component Interface, ERMS, Integration, Process Scheduler, PS Query
b. Oracle PL SQL Package, Oracle SQL
c. Unix Scripts
d. PS Webservices