Accenture Recruiter SPL in Bengaluru, India
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world
The role is part of the India Campus Recruitment team. Incumbent will play a central role in designing and executing engagement initiatives to position Accenture as preferred employer of choice targeting students, faculty members, Training & Placement Officers and other influencers. Day to work including effective execution of all initiatives, measuring effectiveness of all programs; building and maintaining relationships with colleges, project team members; business stakeholders and all other influencers.
• Work with different stakeholders (internal and external) to design and implement a plan of engagement and branding which includes TPO Connect; Faculty development; student development and learning interventions; guest lectures; course curriculum design support; pre-onboarding learning, Internship program etc.
• Build ongoing relationships with a wide range of core and non-core universities across a diverse stakeholder audience including TPO’s’ Professors, student groups, students and internal college teams.
• Engage with diversity students through diversity initiatives at selected diversity colleges. Drive I&D agenda of Accenture at select campuses.
• Partner with Marketing team to launch and execute Accenture Innovation Challenge. Drive Innovation agenda of Accenture across campuses
• Collaborate with the recruitment marketing team on branding and effective communication of all engagement initiatives
• Asses competitor landscape and advise on innovative ways to attract and engage with digital talent.
• Review effectiveness and brand compliance of candidate touch points like Candidate communication from tools; Social media properties, Pre-Placement Webcast, Offer Accept Webcast, learning symposiums, job posting templates.
• Monitor and track effectiveness of Campus Engagement initiatives; budget compliance and drive ROI of all engagement initiatives
Ideal candidate will have:
o At least 5+ year of experience in Program Management, Recruitment Marketing, Social Media and Digital communication tools management
o Collaboration, Project management and planning skills. Ability to design and execute programs – communicate effectively, drive results through project teams, influence key stakeholders, meet project deadlines in a timely manner while maintaining program quality.
o Strong understanding of recruiting or sourcing processes and organization and tools
o Knowledge of current trends and best practices in engagement and branding and their applications to Accenture environment
o Excellent organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills, creativity, flexibility and attention to detail.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our c
post graduation preferred