Accenture CN - Strategy - MC – PM&O – Digital Global Ops – 8 in Bengaluru, India
• Provide operational support for the Accenture Security Global Quality & Risk Managing Director and Managers.
• Monitor the timely and accurate completion of Quality Assurance (QA) reviews and maintain the accuracy and integrity of QA records.
• Work with delivery teams and Deployed-to-Entity (DTE) quality support teams to follow-up on Security Leadership inquiries and track mitigating actions on high risk contracts and opportunities that appear on Accenture’s High Risk & Issues (HRI) list or Early Warning (EW) reports.
• Create and review reports, perform ad-hoc analysis, and implement action plans to improve compliance with Quality & Risk policies and procedures.
• Compile weekly and monthly Security Quality & Risk scorecards that track key performance and risk metrics.
• Identify recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls, monitoring, reporting/communicating results, and escalation processes.
• Support engagement teams as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Accenture’s Quality and Risk Management tool suite.
• Provide accountability for data accuracy, timeliness, and overall quality of work products.
• Bachelor’s degree (regular & full time) preferably in Information Technology (IT), Business Administration, Commerce or Finance; • Overall 8-10 years of work experience, with 4-5 years of experience in analytics & reporting; (or 6 to 8 years’ experience with fulltime MBA from a reputed institution) • PMO certification desirable • Enterprise Risk Management and/or Information Security experience desirable