Accenture Technical Consultant SalesForce in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Technical Consultant SalesForce - Global role / Amsterdam
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions.
Our Products Technology Consulting (TC) practice provides advisory and delivery expertise to major Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Automotive and Life Science clients looking to leverage New IT, Agile delivery methods and Cloud architectures.
People in our Products TC practice drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on generating new demand. Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions. Products TC professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Products industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs. Products professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Products industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
Our Accenture Cloud Solutions for Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S) based on the Salesforce architecture provides one end to end platform to support sales activities across all geographies and every mobile device.
In the role of Technical Consultant, you will be part of an international team that will deliver CRM projects for important Consumer Goods companies. The system used to support those projects is Accenture Cloud for Consumer Goods on the Salesforce Platform.
The role consists in being a team member in implementing and deploying the Accenture Cloud managed package on Salesforce Platform to optimize a particular business processes or management function. It requires an aptitude for analyzing impacts, application solutions design and systems integration.
• Experience working with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com applications to different clients at the enterprise level.
• Ability to develop business requirements and functional designs to effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
• Ability to facilitate requirements and design sessions.
• Design through deploy experience.
• Salesforce.com certifications (Admin, Platform Developer I).
• Elaborate application business requirements and translate into technical designs.
• Participate in technical feasibility analysis, preparation of prototypes.
• Configure the Salesforce solution.
• Write and execute test scripts.
• Develop, test and support system integration phase.
• Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
• Participate actively with curiosity in continuous improvement process and quality.
• Share knowledge and best practices.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in business process consulting or system implementation, ideally with Consumer Goods and Services clients.
• Successful completion of one big or several smaller full lifecycle systems integration projects.
• Experience with Front Office solutions (i.e. Salesforce) strongly preferred.
• Experience with Accenture CAS strongly preferred.
Tools and technologies
• Salesforce and Force.com platform fundamentals
• Lightning, Apex, SOQL basic knowledge
• Strong Java knowledge, preferably with Spring framework
• Strong knowledge on relational databases and data modeling as well as SQL knowledge
• Integration tools (MuleSoft, Boomi, Informatica)
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.