Accenture Technical Architect - Commerce and Content - Digital in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Technical Architect - Commerce and Content
Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients in the digital businesses of tomorrow. Unleash your talent and bring business closer to the people they serve via cutting edge digital solutions developed by you. At Accenture Interactive we are laser-focused on delivering the best customer experiences on the planet, and we are looking for experienced digital professionals to join our team. Do you want to take this chance and become part of our success?
As a technical architect at Accenture Interactive, you translate business requirements in technical solutions and designs the best digital architectures for our customers. You have a broad knowledge in web applications and on architecture in general and are specialized in our or more commerce or content platforms to bring expert knowledge to our clients.
You have an excellent track record in digital delivery and can independently manage client and technical teams across various activities, from business case development to implementation. You are the person with the plan that designs the application and ensures it’s delivered successfully. You’re the expert in digital commerce and digital marketing technologies (e.g. SAP Commerce (Hybris), Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud).
• You will work in multi-disciplinary and international teams to analyze, design and implement commerce and content solutions and integration architectures.
• You make key design decisions on different architectural tiers, such as application architecture, integration architecture, infrastructure and development tools.
• You ensure high-traffic web applications are available and run smoothly.
• You will work closely with the technical and functional teams and other architects.
• You will propose scenario’s or roadmaps to reach a target architecture.
• You bring architecture best practices to the table and can influence, consult and convince clients and internal teams on architectural choices.
You have a background in engineering and as an architect for web applications. In the past you have been working on different web platforms, and with multiple technologies and programming languages.
• Completed master’s degree with a technical background (e.g. in Computer Science or similar).
• 3-5+ years of (development) experience with web technologies and a leading commerce or content platform (preferably SAP Commerce (Hybris), Salesforce Commerce Cloud or the Adobe Experience Cloud).
• Experience with architectural patterns such as microservices, headless and cloud services.
• Expert in making key design decisions for the solution. For example related to the integration with external systems such as logistics parties, payment providers, ERP systems, CRM systems and Web Content Management Systems.
• Experienced in managing client and technical teams.
• Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), Dutch speaking a pre.
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Digital believes every business is a digital business. We use the power of digital to redefine how business serves connected customers and operate connected enterprises. With complete, integrated digital business and technology services Accenture digital delivers game-changing solutions in the real and virtual world. Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture Digital? Visit our website https://www.accenture.com/nl-en/careers/digital or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.