Accenture Digital Business / IT Consultant in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Digital Business/IT Consultant
As a Digital Business/ IT Consultant you work in highly collaborative mode with the client and the Accenture and other teams to capture and document business requirements, customer journey flows, and functional designs in areas of E-Commerce and/or Experience Management solutions. You are the linking pin between the client and Development teams, and in certain cases act as a Product Owner or shadow Product Owner on behalf of the client.
• You capture business requirements in the form of epics, features and user stories, and make sure the acceptance criteria for the user stories are clear.
• You use customer journey flows to structure the user stories in the right context.
• You define customer persona’s and get clear with the customer on satisfiers and dissatisfiers of the persona’s.
• You help the customer in understanding the business value of the business requirements and facilitate in the prioritization.
• You understand what E-Commerce and/or Experience management platform offer and make sure that clients are aware and benefit of available features.
• You act as an advisor and propose alternatives that provide more or similar business value to less costs.
• You act as the linking pin on a day to day basis with the client’s Product Owner, the User Experience specialists and the technical development team.
• During implementation you collaborate with the Testing team to prepare for the end to end tests.
Place in the organization
Accenture is a global company engaged in Strategy, Digital, Technology, and Operations. Accenture Digital offers clients solutions to stimulate growth, find new ways to create value and to transform their organizations. Our Digital professionals bring our leading digital opportunities, assets, software and services together. Besides this, they offer the clients an extensive portfolio of business and IT services; such as developing new digital strategies, implementing digital technologies and executing digital processes. You will be part of the Commerce, Content and Marketing Platforms chapter in Accenture Interactive. This chapter’s mission is to enable the CMO’s of our clients to deliver the best customer experiences, supported by experience platforms from Commerce to Content to Digital Marketing platforms.
• A Master’s Degree is required;
• Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
• A professional in the field of E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing business with at least 4 years’ experience;
• Working as an E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing Business / Project manager for an international company in the B2C domain or deep experience in advising people having this role;
• Familiar with the latest trends and developments in the E-Commerce domain;
• Knowledge of the key platforms and technologies in the market.
• Experience with creating E-Commerce strategies, channel strategies, business and operating models;
• Experience in CMO client discussions and supporting their digital agenda;
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Vera Klaasen at email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go to www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us via www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
For more information on Accenture Interactive and the Commerce, Content and Marketing Platforms chapter go to www.accenture-insights.nl/en-us/site/interactive-commerce-content-marketing-platforms
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.